Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

MFT CAMP CREATE-2017 DAY 1 WONDERFUL WATERCOLOR




Hello friends 
My favorite things camp create has started  from 12th june. I love it so much. last time i couldn't participate  but this time will try to participate  all days.

So lets start. First day is all about watercolor.  Stephanie saw  how to make wonderful watercolor galaxy background. You can check  video tutorial and details on MFT BLOG

Let me tell you about my card. For this card i took watercolor cardstock wet it with the plain water then add orange color drops and yellow color drops. Then add few more drops of water and rotate the card stock . Then i wipe excess of water and heat dry it with heat tool. Then spritz some water using mini mister .  Now my watercolor background is ready . I took Chalkboard greeting stamp from MFT and stamp the sentiment with black ink from ranger. Then stamp branch and little birds from clearly bessoted stamp.
Then i mat the background piece with black cardstock and then add it to my base card. 




linking my card to DAY 1 wonderful watercolor MFT camp create


THROGH THE CRFAT ROOM DOOR CHALLENGE BLOG: ANYTHING GOES

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background effect! Lovely project! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi,
    Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
    www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.